Video Content Project Manager
Company: Hogwarth Worldwide
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content
production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we
combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to
life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over
4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP.
Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for
our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do,
making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to
achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Video Content Project Manager do at Hogarth?
The Video Content Project Manager (VCPM) is responsible for
overseeing the production and implementation of appropriate
third-party, UI, and hardware assets in all video, motion graphics,
interactive, and print deliverables; including but not limited to
TV ads, Retail Windows, website, Retail Stores, Social, and Product
Videos. To be successful in this position, you need to be
comfortable working both independently and within a larger team
environment, solution-oriented, highly organized, and sharply
focused with a keen eye for detail. This position requires an
individual who is self-motivated, adaptable, has strong
communication skills, and has the tenacity to see projects through
This role will report into their respective Functional Program
Manager. This role is responsible for owning projects from
beginning to end with minimal oversight.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and
other project based meetings as needed.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through
process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Facilitate relationships between external and internal
partners, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the
production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming from studio
- Ability to organize information quickly, at high and detailed
- Solid understanding and command of project management
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change and capacity to learn
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facility for communicating effectively from one-on-one to large
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working
with creative teams.
- Knowledge and experience with design and production
- Experience tracking and prepping deliverables for
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on
detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent
- Must possess exceptional organization, time management,
excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills
and ability to prioritize.
- Remains current on technology and trends in function.
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt to cultural
- Requires a minimum bachelor's degree in marketing, project
management, design, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color
space and other technical requirements of assets needed for image
reproduction, motion graphics and/or video production.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite,
particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in project management or content management systems
such as JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, or similar software.
- Proficiency in Mac OS software and operating systems.
- Previous agency experience specifically working on global
- Previous experience in digital, print, or video production
- This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual
with strong project management and communication skills.
- To be successful in this position, the candidate should be a
passionate individual, who has an eye for detail and someone who
can contribute in a team environment
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our
ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a
truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that
encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a
better company and place to work but an environment where everyone
experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways,
including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please
talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing
personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and
applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of
this page, this will send all the information you have added to
Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read
through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your
personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can
update the information you have provided us with or how to remove
Keywords: Hogwarth Worldwide, Sunnyvale , Video Content Project Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!