Company: A Helping Hand Homecare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join our Sunnyvale, CA Team as a Payroll Specialist!
The non-medical home care industry has been one of the fastest
growing industries and there has never been a better time than now
to join our team. We are looking to hire the best employees our
industry has to offer - apply and see what it is like to work with
the company ranked in INC. 5000's magazine as one of America's
fastest growing private companies. We are a dynamic small team and
so the ability and desire to build rapport and relationships with
our staff and clients is critical.
The Payroll Specialist will support the day-to-day operations of
our Finance/HR department. The Payroll Specialists must be able to
continually meet critical weekly deadlines while serving as the
main point of contact for assigned office accounts. The ideal
candidate must be able to quickly learn and understand
billing/payroll processes so they can process/generate payroll,
troubleshoot problems and handle special requests. This is not a
Primary responsibilities include:
- Payroll processing
- Database management & Administrative duties as necessary
- Resolving problems, troubleshooting employee issues while being
the consummate professional (positive attitudes are a must).
Setting the bar for superior customer service!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
and superior phone presence
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide exceptional
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines under
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and make sound
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience in customer service/administrative/billing or
- Prior experience with Google Applications/Products and quick
learner with technology systems highly preferred
- Opportunity to be a part of an Award Winning and Growing
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- 401k with industry leading 401k match
- Company paid life insurance
- Supportive, fun work environment and more!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest-growing home care
agencies worldwide, and we are currently seeking the best
professionals to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission
is to Change the Way the World Ages, and to this end, we work
together to raise the standard of in-home care for older adults. As
a company, we uphold business best practices and support our team
members with a competitive benefits package, professional
development opportunities and meaningful work. This loyalty and
commitment to our people has helped us become a leading provider of
non-medical in-home senior care!
If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to
hear from you!
HCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: A Helping Hand Homecare, Sunnyvale , Payroll Specialist, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!