What does Clover do?
Every single day, Clover devices handle the core point-of-sale
and card processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. We
provide next-generation payment services for over USD $2.2 trillion
processing volume. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform
providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants,
application developers, service providers and our merchants'
customers. This forms the backbone of millions of payment
interactions between merchants and their customers daily.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Design and build large scale, distributed and highly fault
tolerant systems to solve complex business problems.
- Be a Key Contributor in developing the team's technical
strategic roadmap, partnering with the key stakeholders.
- Work with partner teams to build and support state of the art
data streams, pipelines and microservices.
- Work frequently with other teams to coordinate major changes to
cross-system architectures, influencing upstream or downstream for
the most efficient solutions
- Help your teammates be better engineers through better
processes, practices and technical guidance.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation,
and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Should live near a Fiserv location
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- 8+ years of strong Java coding, debugging and troubleshooting
- 6+ years working on a relational database (MySQL
- 5+ years' experience with algorithms, data structures,
complexity analysis and software design
- Prior experience working with messaging or event streaming
technologies (Kafka preferred).
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong
communications skills and a sense of ownership and drive
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Previous experience working with any of the following:
- ETL data pipelines and data modelling
- Data warehouse technology (Snowflake preferred)
- One of the leading Cloud provider technologies (Azure, AWS,
- Modern containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes or
- Big Data technologies
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.