Senior Software Engineer - Observability
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, our customers, having fun and most
importantly to each other's success.
Are you excited about building innovative solutions? Do you
thrive in an atmosphere where your work can have a deep impact on
the backend systems architecture design to front end development
and everything in between? Splunk's cloud group is looking for
engineers to help build our large scale cloud offering. You will
work with a team building a state-of-the-art, cloud-based
environment for massive-scale data processing. You will be working
to ensure development teams, product teams and our cloud customers
all understand exactly how their cloud systems are performing
- Building and deploying, scalable, high performing, monitoring
solutions and APIs.
- Caring about quality, performance, stability and security.
- Active collaboration across multiple teams to build, review,
and help design high quality software and systems.
- Designing and implementing tools and patterns to support a
cross organization culture of observability.
- Innovative self-starter who seeks creative ways to contribute
to the team, improve experiences and tackle problems.
- Enthusiastic about data visualization and making the many users
of your product happier every day!
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, you
welcome being mentored as well as providing mentorship.
- Technical curiosity and the ability to learn new technologies
- A passion for using data to understand and solve complex
- Open to contributing to the backend and the frontend portions
of your products.
What we offer you:
- A constant stream of new things to learn. We're always
expanding into new areas, exploring new technologies, bringing in
open source projects, and contributing back.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the
way from engineering and QA to product management and customer
- Breadth and depth of opportunities. You want to explore
backend, frontend, and SDKs? We have that.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through
ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors
help on both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment. We
work in an open environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to
have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home
sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible
with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps
cultivate a phenomenal environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Splunk, Sunnyvale , Senior Software Engineer - Observability, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!