What does an exceptional Senior Software Test Engineer
An Senior Software Test Engineer in the Core Experience team is
the first line of defense for some of Clover’s most fundamental
user experiences - Account Setup, Web Login & MFA, Notifications
and Accessibility. Many of these areas are the first that new
Clover customers experience in our ecosystem and first impressions
can have distinctive impact on customer satisfaction. As
an SDET, you will measure product quality and provide those metrics
to the Product, Management, and Engineering teams. You will solve
problems using code, process, and manual effort to keep that
measurement cheap and accurate, and to improve the breadth and
depth of our measurements over time. You will protect our customers
and be their advocates embedded in the engineering teams.
As a Sr. Software Test Engineer, you can look forward
- Executing manual and automated regression tests.
- Diagnosing failures across a complex integration
- Working with development to scope and test new features.
- Writing test plans and test cases.
- Coordinating with distributed testing teams to ensure release
deadlines are met.
- Creating automated tests and troubleshooting existing
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines and jobs to manage
- Identifying testing gaps and strategies for filling those
- Writing functional, integration, and customer workflows
(end-to-end) automation to validate product functionality and
integration with dependencies.
- Developing, updating, and executing software test plans,
automated frameworks and programs.
- Planning and carrying out performance, load, and stress
- Participating in design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Implementing, executing, and debugging automated test scripts
using various technology and tools.
- Demonstrating proficiency in writing technical
- Working within an agile development process (Scrum) from a team
- Implementing test automation frameworks within a continuous
integration and delivery pipeline.
- Analyzing functional requirements and development stories into
- Continuously break software using tools you and the team
- High School Diploma is required with equivalent combination of
educational background, related experience and/or Military
- 3-5 years of QA and/or Software Development experience.
- Experience writing automated test scripts.
- Experience testing REST API calls.
- Experience in writing advanced level SQL queries.
- Strong understanding of REST/HTTP/SOAP and JSON.
- Experience writing automated test scripts in Cypress,
- Object-oriented programming language. (Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience in using different defect tracking tools such as
JIRA, Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Experience breaking software
- Experience working with and designing test automation
- Expertise testing all layers of android and third-party
Learn more about Fiserv
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small
businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights
previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be
part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high
growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv,
a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices,
cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for
third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular
fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums,
supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform
form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between
merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for
self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us
impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.