Senior SDET Engineer (Payments)
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What does an exceptional Senior SDET Engineer (Payments)
- Design develop and implement automation quality assurance
strategies and processes for our payments products
- Drive standard methodologies for test automation, test
execution, and test management.
- Implement automation first strategy. Maintain, expand, and
improve our automated testing framework for POS devices, web
services & web UI.
As a Senior SDET Engineer (Payments), you can look
- Working with the product & development team to prioritize and
identify bugs, collaborate with the team and develop a
comprehensive testing plan.
- Performing product releases testing support.
- Staying up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
and improve efficiency.
- Working with remote teams and stakeholders to deliver product
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree required, related Technology degree preferred
or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in a Software QA role in SaaS or
consumer internet space.
- Ability to build test plans, define testing strategies, and
identify high risk areas.
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress or other UI automation
- Experience with RESTful API testing automation using tools such
as Karate, SOAPUI, Rest Assured or any other tool
- Experience with devt or automation testing Python, Java or
another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with SQL and any other databases
- Programming in a Linux/Unix environment; running
scripts/commands, not really deep programming
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools
(Github, Jira, Jenkins) or other integration process and tools
- Strong communication and team skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Java script or other front-end
- Experience in testing Payment applications or eCommerce
Solutions is a big plus.
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the
Learn more about Clover:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services
and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small
businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights
previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be
part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high
growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv,
a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices,
cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for
third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular
fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums,
supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform
form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between
merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for
self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us
impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and
Find Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Senior SDET Engineer (Payments), Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!