Procurement Sourcing Manager
Company: JFrog Ltd
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank,
socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare
services, use transportation and much more. All of the worlds
software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps
tooling that powers the worlds digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates
through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality
applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption.
JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog
Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution
available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust
JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure
software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a Procurement Sourcing Manager who is highly
motivated, a fast learner, great executer, and a team player at
heart, to join our procurement team as a sole function in our
Sunnyvale Swamp. You will work closely with our main stakeholders
in NA, supporting the ongoing activities of the different business
units, our Sales, Marketing, Ops, Finance and Legal teams among
them. The Procurement Sourcing Manager will also have a crucial
role in implementing our processes and policies.
- Work closely with the different units supporting the business
in the execution of engagements for their ongoing activities,
enable them to achieve their goals as planned and on time, while
ensuring alignment to companys policy and optimizing ROI.
- Lead negotiations and contracts, collaborating with the
relevant stakeholders (Legal, IT, Finance etc.) to optimize terms,
cost and deliverables, ensuring the quality of service/ goods, and
- Manage vendor relations, conduct periodic business reviews for
continued improvement of the quality of deliverables/
- Manage and track PR/PO process end to end, from submission to
approval, delivery and payment, and ensure full compliance with
company purchasing policy.
- Conduct market research and sourcing for the right vendors
and/or solutions for business needs.
- Conduct periodic data analysis to identify trends and optimize
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance on a daily basis, striving
to improve our processes, supporting our growing business and
ensure the best interest of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 years experience in procurement/sourcing in tech
- Experience with procurement for marketing & sales activities-
- Strong negotiator, capable of managing complex engagements and
work with Senior Management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of schedule
- A team player with great interpersonal skills and capability to
maintain close working relations and overcome cultural differences-
- Willingness to work hard, while supporting multiple units and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English-
must, Hebrew an advantage.
- Previous experience working with ERP system - must, specific
experience with NetSuite an advantage.
- A desire to learn and grow with the team, and ability to adapt,
as our needs and mission evolves- Must!
Keywords: JFrog Ltd, Sunnyvale , Procurement Sourcing Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!