Product Content Manager III : 21-02143
Company: Akraya Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Primary Skills: UI/UX design, Content
Management, UX Writing and Authoring
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Remote, CA
- We are looking for a UX Writer to join our Product
Digital Experience Team
- Candidates should have experience writing UI
microcopy for products, creating onboarding experiences with a
digital adoption platform and/or authoring help articles and
managing content in Salesforce Knowledge. Overall, you will guide
the conversation with users making complex features and concepts
easy to understand and intuitive to use.
- You must be hands-on and demonstrate domain
expertise in UX writing for software applications, as well as
working with an enterprise CMS. You have good understanding of how
to balance business goals with user needs. You can apply design
thinking, empathy, and content strategy to create engaging and
consistent user-facing messaging.
- You can collaborate with UX designers, developers,
and product managers to produce quality digital experiences. Above
all, you will advocate for users and inform, educate, and delight
- Collaborate on project plans and cross-functional
teams throughout the product lifecycle.
- Content authoring for portal products, software
applications, and user-facing communications.
- Copyedit and proofread digital (mobile and web)
content for grammar, style, tone, and voice.
- Ability to provide feedback on the visual style,
interface, and interaction flow of applications.
- Organize and manage existing and
employee-generated content/documents for
- Understand browser capabilities, CMS, JSON code,
and HTML to ensure that content schemes are feasible and
- Participate in feature requirements, design
reviews, and UAT cycles
To follow up
with any questions, please contact Deepti at
- Strong knowledge of content management with
experience on portals and enterprise CMS (examples: dotCMS, gitHub,
Salesforce Knowledge, Appcues).
- Minimum of five years of product software UX
- Experience implementing content strategy,
reviewing feature requirements with PM, working with UX designers,
and applying messaging strategy to UI.
- Proven ability to deliver effective and compelling
content online (microcopy, labels, page body copy, error messages,
tooltips, help articles, emails, documents,
- Influential communication (verbal, written, and
- Portfolio review required (samples, websites,
- Bachelor's degree required
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing
partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We
offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical,
dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care),
401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies
based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit
akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work
finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to
gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability,
gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an
equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion,
and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and
Keywords: Akraya Inc., Sunnyvale , Product Content Manager III : 21-02143, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!