Director of WW Business Development - Channels
Company: JFrog Ltd
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Director of WW Business Development - Channels
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank,
socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare
services, use transportation and much more. All of the worlds
software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps
tooling that powers the worlds digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates
through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality
applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption.
JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog
Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution
available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust
JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure
software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of WW Channel
Management to join our Business Development team. This role is
responsible for supporting JFrogs efforts to build an elite team
that will support an ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic
to the companys long-term goals.
As a manager in the JFrog Business Development team, you will be
responsible for the development and scaling of our global programs
that support our channel partners, including working globally and
cross-functionally to strengthen program awareness, adoption, and
success. You will need to create, document, train, and implement a
process for JFrog and our partners success.
The ideal candidate will have both a strategic business
background, as well as a deep understanding of partner programs,
partner enablement, sales, and finance functions. You should have a
demonstrated ability to think strategically about business
challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and
frameworks. You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects
and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and
thrive on constantly improving the partner experience.
You will need to work with and establish a range of partners -
from Value-Added Resellers (VARs) to Global System Integrators
(GSIs) and other channels - to strengthen partnerships. He/she will
bring a proven track record of working in partnership with or on
sales teams. The Business Development team is responsible for
establishing and managing strategic relationships with these key
partners, and influencing company strategy to better meet market
opportunities and partner needs. This person will act as the link
between the needs of our partners and JFrog products.
- Director of Channel Sales will be accountable for and
compensated on quarterly revenue/booking targets.
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and solution partner
engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets.
- Align Channel strategy to complement and enhance the companys
direct sales model
- Identify, qualify, develop, and drive partnerships with system
integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers, and
other channel partners.
- Support partners through the entire sales process; including
sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and
contracting (pricing & negotiating).
- Manage internal and external channel programs and coordinate
internal resources and communication.
- Manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople
throughout internal and external sales organizations.
- Assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products,
features, roadmap, and any other updates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the
executive level with key channels and partners.
- Manage third party Contract Vehicles / Legal agreements
- Ensure corporate direction, branding, and messaging guidelines
- 5 -10+ years of experience with channel partners and complex
- Built and maintained Channel programs for a software
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel
development and marketing programs which result in revenue
- Strong sales experience a must. Proven sales ability including:
pricing, relationship building, management, and consultative
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work
independently within company policy, targets, and budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Keywords: JFrog Ltd, Sunnyvale , Director of WW Business Development - Channels, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!