Director of Optical Transceiver Engineering
Company: II-VI Incorporated
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provide engineering leadership and technical project management
in new transceiver product design, development, qualification, and
- Create and execute technical project plans. This includes
people/team direction, and schedule management. Collaborate with
other function groups, design centers, and manufacturing locations.
Manage the EE, ME, TE, and technician resources. Direct status
meetings with design and development teams.
- and work directly with customer as needed.
- Support global volume ramp-up strategies as needed.
- Work jointly with marketing to resolve product technical issues
during and after customer design in.
- Keep up with industry/technology direction and trends, help to
define the technology roadmap.
- Meeting new market needs and requirements, help to define the
strategic new product roadmap and existing product
- Ph D or Master degree in Physics/EE/ME or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in optical transceiver product design
and engineering mgmt. strongly preferred.
- Expertise with high speed optoelectronic components including
specifications, hands on design and development, performance
optimization, qualification and high-volume manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in high speed RF signal design,
photonics, and optoelectronic.
- Solid foundation of integrating for high speed fiber optical
- Optomechanical design
- High speed signal integrity.
- FW and SW related to the function and test of optical
- High Speed electrical/RF and optics signal test instrument and
- Strong technical and verbal/written communication skills
Keywords: II-VI Incorporated, Sunnyvale , Director of Optical Transceiver Engineering, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!