Launch and Campaign Manager
Company: Fortinet Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Launch and Campaign Manager
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, energetic and
analytical Launch & Campaign Manager with a can-do approach and the
ability to develop marketing programs and then execute on those
programs to meet our lead targets. You should have a strong
background in go-to-market planning and online marketing, excellent
communication skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
You'll be driving the marketing process to launch new products,
developing new campaign plans, working across departments for
buy-in, analyzing the results, and identifying opportunities for
improving the performance. You will have to be resourceful, as you
will lead a team of matrixed resources to execute a broad set of
marketing tactics and deliverables to help drive demand and lead
In this role, you will work very closely with Product Marketing
Managers, Marketing Communications, Web Team, Channel Marketing,
- Manage the product and programs go-to-market launch process to
ensure the required information and assets are developed in order
to activate global marketing resources.
- Ensure the global go-to-market team resources receive the
predetermined information and assets required to execute their
- Track successful execution of outbound deliverables of the
global go-to-market teams and proactively identify any stalls or
points of failure along the launch timeframe.
- Work with product marketing, creative and messaging service
leads to refresh the messaging and design of the corporate campaign
as the refresh cadence dictates (every 12+ months).
- Manage a roll up of metrics of outbound marketing and
communication teams to provide overall market impact of the
campaign by product and program.
- In collaboration with the PMM team, ensure a foundational set
of buyer journey assets is created across all priority products
that are promoted in the campaign as well as any ancillary
by-launch assets that are required.
- Marketing launch experience including creating GTM
(go-to-market) plans that integrate needs of and deliverables for
corporate communications, web, channel, sales enablement, demand
- Online marketing experience creating security campaign plans
with vehicles such as email campaigns, webinars, content
syndication, paid search, etc.
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently
under management/time pressure
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills working across
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters a plus
Keywords: Fortinet Inc, Sunnyvale , Launch and Campaign Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!