Sr. Product Manager Technical- Growth, Alexa Household Organization
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Alexa Household Organization (HHO) team builds the
intelligent household assistant that connects and coordinates
everyone in the home. The mission of the HHO Growth team is to
maximize engagement and business outcomes for HHO's product set.
The Growth teams' primary responsibility to accelerate adoption and
engagements by driving discovery and programmatic feature adoption.
We do so by employing data and software driven approaches to
identify the best customer targets and steering them to maximize
their engagement and value for Alexa.
As the Sr. Product Manager - Technical (PMT) for the team, you
will lead a small, agile team that is rapidly experimenting with a
goal of increasing adoption and engagement. The team is directly
driving discovery experimentations, driving product enhancement,
and force multiplier building tools to help Alexa teams increase
customer adoption. As the PMT, you will define the team's vision,
strategy, development roadmap, and implementation approach. You
will work very closely with the engineering teams to solve
technical and business challenges. You will have a unique
opportunity to work on our newest features and define GTM strategy
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work
extremely effectively with cross-functional peers, and adept at
synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities. The role
will focus on creating programmatic technical solutions to customer
reach and business problems. The role is inherently
cross-functional and will require close work with business,
engineering, research and design. Our products are global and
require the candidate to be able to understand and solve for
customer needs that may vary significantly between different
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management,
product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around
technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Relishes ambiguity and change; devises frameworks to resolve
- Manages innovation and brings creative ideas to market.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment based upon strong market and
product vision and excellent data-driven analysis.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment,
attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Tenacious. A leader that will not give up when facing
- Experience in Business development with external partners.
- Knowledge in Operations and physical manufacturing practices is
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- MBA preferred
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Sunnyvale , Sr. Product Manager Technical- Growth, Alexa Household Organization, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!