Staff Software Development Engineer (Big Data)
Company: Fortinet Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Leads in the analysis of technical requirements of applications
to ensure systems provide required availability, latency,
scalability and efficiency
- Build big data applications leveraging big data processing
technologies or frameworks.
- Hands-on development. Ship high quality code with attention to
scalability and performance.
- Work with architects helping build product and implementation
- Be responsible for coordinating product releases,
troubleshooting incidents and tuning software performance and
- Strong Core Java programming skills with an understanding of
the broader ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of operating systems including various flavors
- Deep understanding of and extensive experience applying
advanced object-oriented design patterns and development
- Strong SQL composition skills and deep understanding of
- Experience building distributed systems and reasoning about
their scalability, availability, and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to collaborate
and rally support
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical
- Hands-on experience with running container applications
(Docker) and container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS)
is a strong plus
- Experience with or knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g.
Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Hands-on experience of developing and operating applications in
Cloud (public or private) is a strong plus
Keywords: Fortinet Inc, Sunnyvale , Staff Software Development Engineer (Big Data), Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!