Company: The American College of Radiation Oncology
Posted on: April 6, 2021
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care
through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. As a member of our
team, you'll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a
global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and
development. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as
we develop rapid groundbreaking solutions to solve the world's most
complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every
stage of molecular diagnostics -- from ideation and innovation
through development and delivery of life-changing advancements in
healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical
infectious disease, virology and oncology applications. As part of
the Danaher family of companies, our work at Cepheid is supported
by a global science and technology innovator. In addition to
Danaher's unrivaled leadership training and professional
development programs, this relationship also provides expanded
career opportunities across industries and brands. Together, we are
united by a shared purpose: Helping Realize Life's Potential.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Training Coordinator is primarily responsible
for detailed training program planning with focus on coordination
of courses. The role holder is the main point of contact for
participants, internal and external trainers for all logistic and
administrative matters related to training, including scheduling,
participants' lists, training materials, venues and budget
tracking, customer requests, department e-mail and phone support,
registration processing and follow up. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Support all training classes and courses, including
preparing/ordering training materials, communicating with trainers,
training day support for meals, snacks and supplies, schedule and
set up of classrooms and class attendee communication.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary
information about sessions.
- Coordinate on-site, off-site and virtual training
- Maintain records of attendance for each course/program and
provide periodic reports on training completion.
- Tracks and reports on training outcomes and recommends actions
- Maintains the Training & Development page in the intranet
- Responsible for the Learning Management System (LMS). Maintains
the training records in Compliance Wire/Workday, including
invitations, RSVP/overseeing class size, logging of course
completion, class communications and reporting.
- Keeps track of and reports on Cepheid's CP's (Certified
Practitioners/internal trainers) and of Train the Trainers for each
course/program. Supports the certification of new CPs.
- POC (point of contact) for the Danaher Annual Compliance
Training Program represents Cepheid in the Danaher Compliance
Training Team, responsible for communication of requirements,
tracking and reporting course completion and provide support for
- Support annual nomination process for Danaher Leadership
Development Nomination Programs (MLP, ALP, etc.), as well as
ongoing nomination for other Danaher programs (e.g. HBS).
- Administer external training and development vendors/partners,
including scheduling of meetings, coordinate availability of
external trainers and support with invoicing and payment.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies related to training and
- Performs other duties as assigned. TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on time. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience (in years):
- High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of
related work experience, or bachelor's degree with less than 5
years of related work experience. Knowledge and skills:
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize projects and multi-task
effectively and efficiently.
- Exhibit knowledge of office practices and procedures, record
keeping practices and fling systems.
- Must be a quick learner and possess a high level of attention
to detail as well as possess excellent problem-solving skills and
the ability to think quickly in critical situations.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
office equipment. Other:
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Additional languages a
- If remote, must be available to travel to location of training
(mainly to Sunnyvale, CA) for in-person support of training
classes. PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working with Compliance Wire and Workday Learning
- PHR Certification or SHRM-CP The statements in this description
represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job. Danaher
Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster
is available here. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies
are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age,
marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The
"EEO is the Law" poster is available here . Job Information
- Job ID: 56388663
Sunnyvale, California, United States 2001 6th Ave, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98121 (206) 956-3650
Keywords: The American College of Radiation Oncology, Sunnyvale , Training Coordinator, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!