Revenue Operations Lead
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, a related field or equivalent
- 7 years of experience in a public accounting firm and
- Experience in revenue and deferred revenue analysis, recording
of journal entries and performance of reconciliations.
- Experience performing relative selling price allocation (RSP)
for transactions. Preferred qualifications:
- CPA/CA (or equivalent) certification with ASC 606
- Experience with implementation of RevRec Tool, SAP ERP System
or SAP BRIM.
- Experience with multi-element revenue recognition.
- Ability to influence across the company, interact at all
levels, and work well in ambiguity.
- Ability to drive business decisions by analyzing large and
complex data sets. About the job Google accountants are a savvy
bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Google.
You know your accounting principles and the full accounting process
end to end. You'll advise on financial reports required by
governmental regulations, and review, analyze, and interpret
financial and budgetary reports. Every day is a new challenge, and
you're continually looking for ways to help our team become more
efficient and effective. A team player at heart, you collaborate
with our global team, advocate best practices and pitch in where
needed. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and
you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business
You'll lead an accounting process from end-to-end. Other
responsibilities include reconciling balance sheets and P&L
accounts, and providing supplementary financial information for
internal and external reports.The name Google came from "googol," a
mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And
nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when
providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions
across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis
to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial
processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and
advisor to the business. Responsibilities
- Review and monitor transactions and perform complex
calculations related to RSP Allocation.
- Ensure financial accuracy for the global Cloud business through
the performance of accounting analyses during monthly accounting
- Create and maintain reporting to share insights and trends of
revenue adjustments, prepare/review journal entries and account
- Partner with Cloud Product Controllers to identify areas for
potential process improvement.--Lead and execute these projects,
utilizing tools to increase efficiency through process improvement
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the significant systems
utilized in Cloud accounting processes and support relevant system
launches and enhancement, perform ad-hoc accounting projects as
needed to support the proper accounting of the Cloud business in
accordance with US GAAP Location Google is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If
you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation,
please let us know by completing this form . To all recruitment
agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other
organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Google, Sunnyvale , Revenue Operations Lead, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!