Strategic Accounts Executive
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank,
socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare
services, use transportation and much more. All of the world's
software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps
tooling that powers the world's digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through
Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality
applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption.
JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog
Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution
available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust
JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure
software delivery from code-to-production.
- Generate Self-Hosted new Enterprise business opportunities to
fuel the JFrog's Self-Hosted and/or hybrid pipeline and growth
worldwide within strategic accounts
- Lead, nurture and collaborate on co-selling opportunities with
strategic Self-Hosted strategic partners
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and
- Develop a sales plan for the strategic pursuit of each account
using a "value" based pursuit approach
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email,
marketing campaigns, roadshow, etc
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging
to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and
develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using
- Use Salesforce to support forecasting, activities and
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer,
finance, operation and more to drive deal closure on target
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a
team to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with Solutions Engineer throughout the
sales lifecycle of every opportunity
- Experienced in selling in multiple ecosystems i.e. AWS, AZURE,
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead
follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within
an organization; experience with B2B sales is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales position,
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening
skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business
Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at
least 1 year experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using
Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product
features, new releases, and upgrades.
Keywords: JFrog, Sunnyvale , Strategic Accounts Executive, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!