Career Guidant, an internationally acclimed, trusted multi-faced
orgiansation into Information Technology Custom Learning Services
for Enterprises, Lateral Staffing Solutions, Information Technology
Development & Consulting, Infrastructure & Facility Management
Services and Technical Content development as core competencies.
Our experienced professionals bring a wealth of industry knowledge
to each client and operate in a manner that produces superior
quality and outstanding results.
Career Guidant proven and tested methodologies ensures client
satisfaction being the primary objective. Committed to our core
values of Client Satisfaction, Professionalism, Teamwork, Respect,
Career Guidant with its large network of delivery
centres,support offices and Partners across India, Asia Pacific,
Middle East, Far East, Europe, USA has committed to render the best
service to the client closely to ensure their operation continues
to run smoothly. Our Mission
"To build Customer satisfaction, and strive to provide complete
Information Technology solution you need to stay ahead of your
competition" If you have any queries about our services.
Job Description Preferred
• At least 7 years of SAP PI Experience
• At least 3 years of Implementation Experience in implementing
solution on SAP BPM, BRM
• Java expertise in writing EJB’s, Java Mappings, Servlet on SAP
• Strong Understanding on OData & Restful protocol
• Offshore Technical and Functional team co-ordination
• Client interfacing
• Ability to transport the PI objects different environment
• Ability to follow the client process and communication with
different vendors during testing.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant
work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience in IT.