Company: Ascent Services Group
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Job Req: ending 4214Job Title: Researcher IIJob Location:
Sunnyvale, CAJob Type: 12+ Month ContractOur client, an anchor in
the tech community who focus on creating dynamic new technologies
and services for both consumers and business is seeking a skilled
Researcher to join their team in Sunnyvale, CA. If you or anyone
you know is experienced in market research, design research, UX
research or other related fields who has also designed research
plans for a wide range of teams, projects and end goals pleas reach
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users
- Collect and analyze user behavior throughout the product
development lifecycle, including foundational, evaluative,
summative, and usability research methods.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research
managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced,
rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business
requirements into research
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written
reports and oral presentations.Mandatory:
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology,
HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent
- At least 4 years of work experience in market research, design
research, UX research or other related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience conducting semi-structured
interviews, contextual field visits, and usability studies either
live or remote, among other research methods (e.g. Userzoom or
- Experience designing research plans for a wide range of teams,
projects and end goals.Desired:
- Research experience in digital products. 5+ years of relevant
work experience, including experience integrating user research
into product designs and design practices.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different
research methods, including when and how to apply them during each
- Experience with a wide range of methods including usability,
surveys, remote moderated and unmoderated studies, in-depth
interviews, ethnographic fieldwork, and expert reviews.
- Good working knowledge of quantitative research and the
principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and
collaboration skills. Tom GartlandRecruiter303-694-5482 - provided
Keywords: Ascent Services Group, Sunnyvale , Researcher II, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!