Senior Associate Technical Project Manager,
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Senior Associate Technical Project Manager,Equinix is the leading
global interconnection platform, accelerating business performance
by connecting companies to their customers and partners inside the
world's most networked data centers. More than 4,500 customers
trust us to provide a place where they can run their
mission-critical applications and grow their businesses.
Our dream is to interconnect the world - and create a historically
significant company in the process. Today we are a $3.6 billion
company with over 7000 employees worldwide, and we're growing - in
fact, in 2013, Forbes named Equinix as the #15 Fastest Growing
Technology Company in America. Our leadership team is top-notch,
our employees are dedicated and committed to customers and each
other, and our size is just right for people who truly want to make
a difference every day.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more
reliably. We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving hard
problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new
approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart
of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who
create The Magic of Equinix. They share a real passion for winning
and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
As part of the team of Strategic Alliance Engineering Services
Team, you will be working closely with global customer and Equinix
cross-functional teams to plan, prioritize, communicate and manage
expectations around the project lifecycle.
- Work with Customers and cross-functional product teams to
develop project plan, schedules and budgets.
- Proactively plan, prioritize and coordinate project activities
to ensure timely deliveries.
- Perform resource allocation, workload assignment and schedule
management activities to meet project milestones.
- Communicate project status on timely manner or on need basis to
- Identify project risks and develop appropriate mitigation and
- Manage escalation effectively with external and internal
- Oversee daily operations of project teams and provide direction
- Address queries from customers and management in a timely
- Generate project status reports on regular basis to
- Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and develop action
- Oversee all activities from project requirements phase to
deployment phase and also provide post-deployment support to
clients when required.
- Maintain project documentations and generate project reports to
management as needed.
It is you, if:
- You are passionate, creative and self-driven
- You are curious and collaborative, and a believer in the power
of teams and team work
- You are flexible and have a broad set of capabilities to wear
- You thrive in a dynamic and a fast paced environment
- You pursue speed and simplicity relentlessly
- You are a natural leader in everything you do
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in technical project
- 2+ years of experience in managing software projects and
working directly with customers & partners on the project
- Must have the Software Product background and understanding of
Software lifecycle such as requirement, implementation, testing,
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Equinix, Sunnyvale , Senior Associate Technical Project Manager,, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!