Clinical SAS Programmer
Company: Jersey Tech Partners
Posted on: January 13, 2019
Title: Clinical SAS Programmer Duration: LongtermLocation: Sunnyvale, CA Role and Responsibilities
- Experience with Oncology Studies and Submissions are preferred.
- Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file specifications, and tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) shells.
- Write SAS programs to generate derived analysis datasets, perform analysis, and TFLs.
- Perform ad hoc flexible and rapid programming arising from questions generated from planned analyses and results.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to standards within their therapeutic area.
- Provide programming support for the preparation of integrated reports, submissions and post-submission activities.
- Oversee the services provided by CROs.
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and validation of standards for programming tools, outputs and macros.
- Provide training on departmental SOPs/WPs and standard programs.
- Contribute to the creation of naming conventions and standards for the programming environment.
- Participate in industry wide technical discussions.
- As an administrator, provides operational enhancements, maintenance, installation and support SAS platform.
- Provides SAS platform security management, SAS application and underlying infrastructure support and ensuring processes are aligned with tactical and strategic information management initiatives.
- Work with enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (performance tuning, data modelling, capacity and utilization, backups, disaster recovery, user support, training and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives.Requirements
- 8 plus years Pharmaceutical/CRO experience as a SAS Programmer supporting clinical trials for regulatory submissions with a Bachelor's degree; or 5 plus years' experience with a MS/MA degree.
- Would need to have at least 3+ years of product implementation and administration of SAS BI, DI and Analytics.
- Experience in Oncology, Hematology Cancer (i.e. CLL) and Medical Affair Projects are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of clinical data structures, relational database structures, and data exchange with alternate data formats.
- Strong SAS programming skills required, with proficiency in SAS/Base, SAS/Stat and SAS Macros.
- UNIX, S-Plus, CDISC, and SAS/GRAPH experience desirable.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and timely manner.
- Experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in using additional software tools and applications (e.g. MS office, XML).
- Demonstrated expertise in the handling and processing of upstream data, e.g., multiple data forms, workflow, eDC, SDTM.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing outputs to meet downstream requirements, e.g., ADaM, Data Definition Table, e-submission.
- In-depth understanding of regulatory, industry, and technology standards and requirements.
- Good knowledge of statistical terminology, clinical tests, medical terminology, and protocol designs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with clinical team members.
- Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.ThanksThomas lee - provided by Dice SAS clinical Programmer, Pharmaceutical,Biotech,Sas Macros Sas/Base, Sas/Stat
Keywords: Jersey Tech Partners, Sunnyvale , Clinical SAS Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!