Hadoop with Java experience
Company: Logic Soft, Inc.
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Hi, Job: Hadoop with Java experienceLocation: Sunnyvale, CAJava, Rest API and HADOOP Job Description / Job Responsibilities:
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and develop and deploy data tools that support both operations and product use cases.
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets using components from the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Evaluate and advise on technical aspects of open work requests in the product backlog with the project lead.
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment.
- Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve our data processing architecture.Candidate Profile:
- BS in Computer Science or related area
- Around 6 years software development experience
- Minimum 2 Year Experience on Big Data Platform
- Must have active current experience with Scala, Java, Python, Oracle, HBase, Hive
- Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in big data related life cycle
- Understanding of automated QA needs related to Big data
- Understanding of various Visualization platform
- Experience in Cloud providers like AWS preferable
- Proficiency with agile or lean development practices
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- APIGEE QualificationsTop skill sets / technologies in the ideal candidate: * Programming language -- Java (must), Python, ScalaDatabase/Search - Oracle, complex SQL queries, stored procedures, performance tuning concepts, SOLR, AWS RDS, AWS AuroraBatch processing -- Hadoop MapReduce, Cascading/Scalding, Apache Spark, AWS EMR Stream processing -- Spark streaming, Kafka, Apache Storm, Flink NoSQL -- HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB Thanks & RegardsPeterLogic Soft Inc 5900 Sawmill Rd., Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43WORK: x 211- FAX: -Email: - Visit Us: - Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing lists please reply with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. - provided by Dice Java, Rest API and HADOOP
Keywords: Logic Soft, Inc., Sunnyvale , Hadoop with Java experience, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!