: Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead
Company: CherryRoad Technologies Inc.
Posted on: December 8, 2018
CherryRoad is seeking an Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead to join our growing Cloud Practice. The ideal candidate will have experience with Core HR (Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll, Compensation, T&L, Absence Management a plus). Responsibilities Include:
- Works with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle applications.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches.
- Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Configures application functionality
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle's Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle's Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Transfers knowledge to client.
- Prioritize, manage and service multiple project requests at the same time.
- Lead in cross project collaborations / discussions.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Participate in the sales process and demonstrations.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.Experience Required:
- Functional professional with 3+ HCM Implementations in Oracle ERP Cloud, 2 of which was as a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager, or
- Minimally 12 - 15 years of experience implementing some combination of relevant Oracle applications with multiple module expertise, as a senior team member or lead role.
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in at least 2 modules (Core HR, Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll, Compensation, T&L, Absence Management)
- 2 Certifications in Oracle Cloud Specialization, a plus.
- Experience with at least 4 - 5 Public sector projects.
- Ability to travel nationwide, required.
- 7+ years consulting experience in the implementation lifecycle and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit - gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing and client user training.
- Ability to work in onsite / offshore model.
- Ability to multi-task, have good time management, be able to service multiple projects, plan, and remain organized.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process reengineering.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, the with ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field. As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies - where you often get lost in the crowd - at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.At CherryRoad Technologies---opportunity becomes achievement.EOE/MFDW - provided by Dice Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM
Keywords: CherryRoad Technologies Inc., Sunnyvale , : Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!