Java Backend (Java + SQL) Developer
Company: VDart Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2018
VDart is global, emerging information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Identity / Content Management & Infrastructure services. We have successfully deployed over 3000 contractors in the last 5 years with over 60% of the deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and Public sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies we have provided global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia. We are VDart the *Bulls-i-Partner*, customers rely on us more than ever to staff their Information Technology contracting needs. Please send your resume to for immediate consideration Title of Position: Java Backend (Java + SQL) Developer Location: Sunnyvale, CA Duration: 6+ months Employment: Contract Rate: DOE Job Description: As an Application Engineer, you will play a major role in developing, deploying and supporting Client's internal business applications. You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you'll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems. Other times, you'll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software. Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Client platforms, we make Client's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible. Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy applications that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Build ETL tools Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Good programming experience in Java
- Experience developing internal business applications and business integration
- Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Have knowledge in basic data structure and algorithm
- Interests in ETL and data warehouse development.
- Attention to detail and act quickly.
- Experience in team cooperation environment Preferred qualifications:
- MS in Computer Science or related field with at least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience implementing, customizing and integrating applications within Finance, Sales, HR, Marketing etc.
- Experience in design and implementing ETL framework using Java or C++.
- Familiar with data structure and algorithm.
- Programming experience in Java and Web
- Participation in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment Keywords: Java Backend, Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop, SQL, Database, ETL and data warehouse development, Java Backend, Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop, SQL, Database, ETL and data warehouse development, Java Backend, Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop, SQL, Database, ETL and data warehouse development, Java Backend, Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop, SQL, Database, ETL and data warehouse development, Java Backend, Big data processing, ETL, Java, Mapreduce and or Hadoop, SQL, Database, ETL and data warehouse development If your skills match these requirements, please send your resume to for immediate consideration. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience. Candidates should e-mail resume to address above. Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you. We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. VDart Inc Alpharetta, GA Follow us on Twitter for the hottest Follow us on
- provided by Dice SQL,java,webservices,data structure,Algorithm
Keywords: VDart Inc., Sunnyvale , Java Backend (Java + SQL) Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!