Senior Software Engineer
Company: ABCS, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Job DescriptionSenior Software Engineer 12 Months + contract Sunnyvale, CA Responsibilities:
- Design and develop scalable, high performance, and reliable API driven services that operate 24x7 especially in the Extract Transform Load (ETL) data processing development area. Experience with Data Ingestion using modern tool sets such as Apache Spark, Kinesis Firehose/Streams, AWS S3, Redshift, etc will be a great plus.
- Implement just-right solution to the problem, applying Big-O principles
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Apply your in-depth experience with developing unit tests and functional tests to ensure superior quality product functionality.
- Be a change agent in bringing about technology innovation especially in the realm of developing AWS cloud based micro services
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meets/exceeds business, customer, and technical requirements.Qualifications:
- 8+ years of industry experience building and running high performance enterprise applications
- Experience developing solutions on AWS Cloud leveraging AWS Lambda, AWS EMR SPARK or equivalent, AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, Cloud Formation, and other related AWS technologies.
- Hands on experience developing Java web applications built with modern standards based APIs including ReSTful APIs and Back End implementations.
- Expert skillset in Java language APIs, Spring technologies, Hibernate, JDBC, RDBMS and NoSQL based data persistence
- Solid understanding of Domain Modeling with Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Automation driven mindset including monitoring, reporting, iterating, and CI/CD practices
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills, including ability to diagnose and fix performance and scalability issues.
- BS in Computer Science or a related fieldPluses:
- DevOps experience owning code in production and proactively building qualitative solutions.
- Certified AWS Developer or Solution Architect Associate.
- Good understanding of investment management & financial economics: Modern portfolio theory, multi-factor models, style analysis.Company DescriptionABCS is one of the finest IT Executive and Contingent Workforce Staffing company in the United States that provides clients with comprehensive IT Staffing services and efficient solutions from our 2 offices located in San Jose, CA and Phoenix, AZ. We understand the value of time and its importance to each customer...our focus is to ensure completion of each project/SOW/Assignment, minimizing "down time" for our customers, meeting project timeline and exceeding customer expectations.Certifications: MBE Certification The Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council Certificate # WR03208MBE Certified by CPUC, California Public Utilities Commission (VON: 15030026) DBE certified by VTA California Unified Certification Program (File No: 040243)Small Business Certified by GSA, The state of California. Our Team consists of trained and committed Management Professionals divided into various groups. Our entire team has extensive experience and success in this service sector which allows ABCS to provide our clients with the best-customized solution and top tier quality serviceOur Goal is to offer each customer a consultative partnership and customized industry-specific solutions to meet their business challenges, get maximum ROI, meet budgetary guidelines and achieve operational excellence, which in turn builds long-term business partnerships. Accomplished through a consultative and collaborative process to ensure success for our clients and ABCS. As a result, we are highly motivated in identifying top tier technology professionals that meet the expectations of our discerning customers.SpecialtiesDirect Hire, Contract Hire, Resource Management, Human Capital, Executive Leadership Recruitment, IT Executive Recruitment, Java, J2EE, Network Security, QA/QE Engineers, Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, PIG, and Web Development.
Keywords: ABCS, Inc., Sunnyvale , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!