Sr. React Developer
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Sr. React Developer
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at .
About Cognizant's Digital Engineering Practice:
At Cognizant Digital Engineering, a small cross functional team comprised of a Product Manager, an Architect, Full-Stack Engineer/ Developers, UI Developers, UI/UX designers and Big Data analysts builds higher quality software faster siloed individuals working independently. Small, nimble engineering teams generate collective empathy and comradery, thus increasing their ability to anticipate unforeseen development scope changes and maintain high quality deliverables. Across our US Studio system or within client development sites, our Digital Engineering teams ideate and develop innovative cloud-based solutions following a Lean-Agile process with DevOps culture. Working in Cognizant Digital Engineering provides DevOps engineers consistent opportunities to push digital boundaries while growing their exposure to transformational technologies.
Cognizant is looking for an experienced and innovative Sr. React Developer to serve our diverse base of global clients. As a member of our team, you will build cutting edge, cloud-based software that powers modern business. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a diverse, collaborative, geographically distributed team. Similarly, the ideal candidate is an expert engineer who values the "team", drives continuous improvement and is unafraid to challenge the legacy status quo with creative cloud-based solutions.
* Develop software systems and solve complex problems by leveraging state-of-the-art technology
* Collaborate with and execute major cross-platform executions as a team, or independently when needed
* Document knowledge and processes specific to your work
* Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with numerous internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of new and upcoming products
* Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle and write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
* Participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirement); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; enhancing design to prevent re-occurrences of defects; ensuring on-time delivery.
* Participates in the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the technical lead, product management, business and cross-functional teams; help obtaining cross-function approvals; driving proof-of-concept; and implementing prototypes to validate ideas.
* 7+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
* 4+ years of strong Experience with React
* 3+ years strong NodeJS and their ecosystems is must
* 3+ years of experience in Typescript is must
* 2+ years of Experience with Apollo and GraphQL
* Comfortable working with Models, Resolvers, and Mutations on the server as well as Queries in the UI.
* Experience operating software running on a containerized platform (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
* Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
* Should be strong in Data Structures & Algorithm
* Experience with engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, and code reviews.
* Ability to create prototypes from ideas and mockups from wire frames.
* Good understanding of version control systems, preferably GIT.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate effectively in both independent and team environments.
This is a HYBRID role.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $[ 72,080- 142,490] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
401(k) plan and contributions
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time EmployeeShift : Day JobTravel : NoJob Posting : May 04 2023About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Sr. React Developer
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Sunnyvale , Sr. React Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
here to apply!