UAT Lead SAP
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Title : UAT Lead SAP
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type : Contract
- Strong understanding of supply chain operations
- Well versed in multiple styles of Release & Change Management
- including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Iterative
- Minimum 5 years for managing and executing system integration
testing or user
- acceptance testing for complex, highly integrated
- SAP implementation and S4HANA experience are very
- Familiarity software test automation tools and frameworks such
as Work soft, Tosca,
- UFT, Selenium etc.
- Solid understanding of project management approaches, tools and
phases of the
- project lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate at all
- organizational levels
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others and
an ability to quickly
- establish trust and credibility
- Strong level of customer focus and attention to
- Working knowledge and familiarity with industry best practices
in software testing.
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to
make things happen
- Problem solving skills a must.
- Facilitate successful release of system enhancements / new
- Development to Production through effective testing.
- Create Release processes and documentation to minimize customer
- Develop test plans, facilitate creation of test cases, and test
scripts on multiple
- projects of varying size
- Determine test automation approach and scope for the project
- Mobilize and manage Test automation Engineers to complete
- Create, maintain and report testing metrics including SLAs and
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing
- Coordinate smoke testing. Coordinate environment planning and
- review master data flows
- Facilitate triage calls and drive issues to resolution with
IS&T and business partners
- to get closure on open issues during Test cycles.
- Create and maintain overall Testing knowledge repository for
the BPR team
- Continuously improve testing best practices and
- Influence teams to make right decisions on Go/No go exit
criteria based on Test
- Cycle performance and risk mitigation.
- Stitch across the different functionality and facilitate end to
end test scenario creation, manually or automated.
- Coordinate Post launch lessons learned and feedback into
- Execute OEM, DC, and Reseller testing processes for onboarding
new suppliers for
- EDI, API, Flatfiles and operations processes for inventory
management and pick,
- pack, and ship processes.
Bachelors degree required:
- 7-10 years experience in managing large global technical
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- PMI/PMP certification preferred
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Preferred certifications in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana.
- Preferred certifications in Work soft or other test automation
- Additional Requirements
- Exceptional project management skills with a maniacal attention
to detail, and a
- proven ability to influence and collaborate horizontally and
- Experience working on projects for teams based
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and
Thanks for regards,
300 Alexander Park Suite # 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
732-452-1006 Ext: 360
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Sunnyvale , UAT Lead SAP, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...