Posted on: March 18, 2023
Fortinet is developing a powerful next-gen platform that combines the security and visibility for the Datacenter/Cloud Computing and carrier solutions that enables organizations to efficiently manage, scale and secure their networks. The Engineer will be part of this exciting development and will be working with a strong technical team that has experience delivering the solutions to large carriers and enterprises. Participate in the development of elastic cloud computing system that provides best user experience; value added services and flexibility to the service provider using latest cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Develop software for public/private clouds and on-premise systems.
- Follow Agile methodology to add new features and enhancements to the network orchestration system.
- Build features using programming languages like Java, Python and database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB.
- Build interfaces to interact with other systems using technologies like JSON, XML.
- Create unit and integration test cases for the features built and execute the unit and integration test cases.
- Proven hands-on experience in software design and implementation.
- Experience with web frameworks like Spring framework, Django, or Flask.
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Good programming skills in Java, Python.
- Good understanding of RESTful API, JSON, XML.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Engineering
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100000-$145000. Fortinet offers employees a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), 11 paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time as well as a comprehensive leave program.
Wage ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, and job level. Exact salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidate's subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.
All roles are eligible to participate in the Fortinet equity program, Bonus eligibility is reviewed at time of hire and annually at the Company's discretion.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, military/veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
here to apply!