PostDoc Wireless Research Engineer
Posted on: January 17, 2023
The Bosch Group operates in most countries in the world. With over
400,000 associates, a career at Bosch offers a chance to grow an
exceptional career in an environment that values diversity,
initiative, and a drive for results. If you are interested in
working on the cutting-edge of technology, working at Bosch
Research is the place for you!
We are committed to quality at Bosch. Our environment celebrates
diversity and promotes career progression. We seek highly skilled,
creative, results-oriented people who can look at technology from a
new perspective and provide surprising insight. We are looking for
candidates who want to shape and drive innovation at Bosch.
- Drive applied research in the area of next generation
communication and sensing systems, 6G
- Design and develop innovative intelligent wireless solutions
with focus on advanced signal processing and AI/ML.
- Design and develop software to implement proof of concept
- Conduct performance analysis and feasibility studies using
simulations, experiments, analytical modeling.
- Closely monitor state-of-the-art developments in academia,
industry, and standardization activities
- Present results to management and others in organization.
- Publish research work in the form of patents and
- Work in a highly diverse, international, and cross disciplinary
- PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in wireless communication, signal processing and
- Experience in wireless sensing techniques: RSSI, ToF, CSI,
- Experienced in using different machine learning libraries and
tools (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Experience with wireless standards (3GPP, IEEE 802.11x)
- C and Python programming skills, embedded programming
experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected
For more information on our culture and benefits, please visit:
Culture and Benefits - Bosch in the USA
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000
- $150,000. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on
several factors, including, but not limited to, work experience and
job knowledge, complexity of the role, job location, etc. Your
Recruiter can share more details about the specific salary range
for this position during the interview process.
In addition to your base salary, Bosch offers a comprehensive
benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision plans;
health savings accounts (HSA); flexible spending accounts; 401(K)
retirement plan with an attractive employer match; wellness
programs; life insurance; short and long term disability insurance;
paid time off; parental leave, adoption assistance; and
reimbursement of education expenses. Learn more about our full
benefits offerings by visiting:
https://www.myboschbenefits.com/public/welcome. Pay ranges included
in the postings generally reflect base salary; certain positions
may include bonus, commission, or additional benefits.
Keywords: Bosch, Sunnyvale , PostDoc Wireless Research Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!