Company: Cypress HCM
Posted on: August 2, 2022
As a Senior full stack Engineer, you will be a key individual
contributor with accountability for designing and developing
solutions in Azure platform using native azure components. These
solutions play a vital role as our organization embraces the
cloud.You will be an essential part in the design, development,
build, release and support of Enterprise Software following cloud
first approach. We are an innovative team solving enterprise scale
problems and providing solutions. You will be responsible for
designing and implementing real time and interactive web front ends
and building back-end infrastructure required to support it. Come
join us and learn from the best while transforming your
- Design and develop software application and automation tools to
power our azure journey.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best
engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale,
cross functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with
relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational
skills across multiple business units.
- Provide DevOps support for business critical applications that
are being developed.Basic Qualifications
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related technical
discipline, or related practical experience.
- Experience developing and hosting full stack applications.
- At least 6 years of experience in Java programming with
understanding of object-oriented programming, SDLC and software
- Experience working with relational (Mysql, MSSQL).
- Experience in UI frameworks like ReactJS etc.
- Experience with developing all layers of MicroServices
including UI, Controller and Database.
- Experience in designing and implementing software that is
performant at scale.
- Experience in API design (REST based) and development, with
understanding of building performant and scalable systems.
- Experienced in POC based development approach.Preferred
- Experience in developing azure native applications.
- Experience with workflow management tools and technologies
(no-code process automation).
- Exposure to Test Driven development methodologies.
- Never ending passion to learn and stay up to date with the
current technologies in azure and ability to work within the
Keywords: Cypress HCM, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!