Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Develop and maintain software components on current and future
- Hands on in bug fixing current products.
- Implement software features of high quality and on
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written. Job
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in networking related software
- Strong C experience in embedded Unix/Linux environment is
- Experience programming in Linux Kernel routing system,
netfilter, and packet forwarding.
- Experience with multi process/thread programming.
- Experience in router, firewall, VPN.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well
as software development fundamentals.
- Good verbal and written communication and teamwork for cross
- Quick learning ability, adaptability, and curiosity about new
technology. Education Requirement
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; M.S.
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Senior Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!