Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Description:We are looking for a JAVA Developer with
experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
applications. A fully paid program designed to provide you with the
information, necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites.
However, the learning does not stop there! TCS is committed to the
continuous growth of its associates, in line with the core value of
Learning & Sharing. Responsibility:
- Engaging with the client and analysing the requirements.
- Experiencing in architecture and Design.
- Experience in implementing cloud solutions in AWS/PCF
- SOAP & REST based Web-services.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies
and design patterns.
- Acts as technical resource for team members
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical and
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence
clients, team members, management, and external groups
- Java/J2EE ,Solution Design, Spring Boot, Web Services,
OracleRequired Technical Skills:
- ---Experience in designing and developing Java based enterprise
applications which are highly scalable, resilient, fault tolerant
with self-healing ability.
- Strong Knowledge on Core Java technology including knowledge of
latest JDK (8 and higher)
- Solid hands knowledge of all advanced modules such as
Concurrency, Collections, Generics, Java 1.8 Functional Interfaces,
Stream, Reactive Programming, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Experience working with JEE based applications and relevant
frameworks such as Struts, Spring (mandatory), Hibernate etc.
- Extensive working experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
Netflix, Spring Data, Spring Integration and Spring AMQP.
- Hands on experience in RDBMS, SQL using Oracle 10g or higher,
MS SQL server--- Working knowledge of No-SQL dBs such as Mongo,
- Proficiency with latest IDEs like STS, IntelliJ etc.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in banking domain is preferable.
- Reasonable handle on client-side technologies such as HTML5,
- Spring Boot, Good Communication, Any UI (React, Angular, or
Node JS, any other JS Framework), Kafka, Lead Experience, DevOps
- 5 -15 years of experience is required.
- Good to have - Performance & Security Testing tools, Docker,
Open shift, Kubernetes, AWS basics."All offers of employment
extended to applicants will be conditional and will require, among
other things, that the recipient of the offer of employment submit
proof that s/he is fully vaccinated at that time or will submit
such proof prior to determining a start date . Individuals with
medical issues or sincere religious beliefs that prevent them from
getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
requirement. To the extent State legislation or executive action
purports to limit TCS's ability to require vaccination for
individuals who object on a basis other than medical issues or
sincere religious beliefs, individual requests for an exception to
TCS's generally applicable vaccination policy pursuant to relevant
State regulation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Individuals who receive an exemption from vaccination for any
reason may be required to comply with other Covid precautions.
Keywords: Tata Consultancy Services, Sunnyvale , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!