Software Engineer II
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract
opportunity with one of our key clients, a global pharmaceutical
company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and
manufacturer of healthcare products.Title: Software
EngineerLocation: Sunnyvale, CA 94085Duration: 6 months (Possible
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or
a related engineering field with 2+ years working experience.
- Working from requirement specifications to develop, maintain,
and update test procedures and test scripts.
- Develop automation verification test scripts using a variety of
scripting languages such as Python.
- Analyze requirements for correctness and submit issues to the
- Identifies parameters, structure, and critical test components.
Writes, updates, or executes test design, cases, as well as
procedures and reports results.
- Contributes to and supports root-cause analysis of test
failures and submit software defects/bugs.
- Develop custom software tools to use in conjunction with test
- Database testing experience with manual and automated
approaches with proficiency in SQL.
- Web Application testing with automation experience.
- Agile methodology experience using Scrum process.
- Experience with Linux and Linux commands.
- Presents at design reviews; documents and resolves issues as
- Working in all aspects of Design Verification throughout the
SDLC in a medical device regulated environment.
Keywords: Experis, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!