Web Engineer - Clover DE Team
Posted on: June 22, 2022
What does an exceptional Web Developer do?As a Web Developer,
you will be a part of a small but growing team of hardworking
people responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of cutting
edge merchant facing web applications, powering business critical
point-of-sale/payments reporting APIs in a fast-paced
results-oriented environment. Our Web Developers utilize their
technical experience and understanding of business needs to elevate
the quality of output of the team and our product over time. They
lead by example, prioritize quality, and help define the long-term
architecture for the full suite of web applications. We are seeking
flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product
discussions, debugging issues, work with multiple parts of the
stack and own their applications end to end. As a Web Developer,
you can look forward to:
- Designing and maintaining cloud hosted web-based applications
- Being responsible for building merchant-facing web applications
and features from development through deployment, and production
- Work in a cross functional team with Product Managers,
Designers, QA, and operations.
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and
assisting the business team with realistic project planning and
- Translating product and design requirements into functional,
maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company
- Working with QA to develop test plans and strategies.
- Writing automated tests for web features.
- Performing dev testing to ensure the user experience is
consistent and accessible in all supported web browsers.
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive
list of position responsibilities.
- Reviewing peer code, designs, and providing mentorship.
- Being a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in a
strong product setting.
- Being a highly motivated "self-starter" who is passionate about
web development and is curious to learn new technologies.
- Following Agile SDLC, participating in planning and Sprint
- Participating in a regular on call and bug triage
rotation.Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience with modern web UI technologies (HTML5,
- 3+ years of experience with frontend frameworks such as react,
ember, angular, etc.
- Experienced in the day-to-day practicalities of Software
Development Lifecycles such as Scrum. Preferred Qualifications for
services, payments/point-of-sale/reporting Platforms, and
high-volume transactional systems.
- Experience with Cypress framework for automation testing.
- Experience writing JS tests; using tools such as MochaJS and
- Experience with package management systems, such as Yarn, NPM,
- Previous experience with CSS precompilers, such as Sass or
- Experience in building single page web applications
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, and partial
page updates. Learn more about Clover:To support the total
well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our
benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides
flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and disability options. Our commitment to
wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness
activities are designed to meet you where you are.Join the Fintech
and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster
and get the technology and insights previously available only to
the " big guys." At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial
team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the
benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech
and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences
that are in step with the way people live and work today. Clover
delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices,
cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API's for
third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular
fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums,
supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform
form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between
merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for
self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us
impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.We
welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Web Engineer - Clover DE Team, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!