Senior SoC Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Sql Pager LLC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
- Understand the "big picture" as well as the details of SoC
embedded software development.
- Defining the API and implementing the embedded run-time
software for automotive SoC.
- To design, document, code, review, test, debug and qualify the
embedded software and device drivers for Automotive SoCs with Linux
- To conduct FPGA emulation and verification with the software
modules under workloads.
- Developing embedded peripheral device drivers including
automotive Ethernet, CAN, FlexRay, LIN, PCIe, DDR4 memory
controller, MIPI Camera, SPI, UART and I2C.
- Participate in bring-up and test of initial silicon.Required
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 4+ years hands-on development of low-level embedded system
software and device drivers for ASIC or SoC.
- Expert of C or C++, and scripting language such as Python.
- Hands-on experience with device driver such as Ethernet, CAN,
FlexRay, PCIe, DDR4 memory controller, MIPI Camera, SPI, UART and
- Working experience with embedded Linux/QNX build flow, kernel
configuration, and image generation, and firmware bring-up.
- Working experience with multi-threaded processing,
multi-processor communication & synchronization and task
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skillsAdditional
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on Experience with Xilinx Zynq MPSOC ARM processors is a
- Working experience with developing testing and testing
application software on QNX
- Knowledge ML/AI Accelerators with a strong knowledge in deep
learning models on embedded platform.
- Working experience with developing and optimizing C/C++
software for embedded CPU cores and hardware accelerators.
- Working experience with BootROM, BootLoader.
- Knowledge AUTOSAR and ISO26262.
- Automotive ECU, ADAS domain controller or UAV product
development experience is a plus.
Keywords: Sql Pager LLC, Sunnyvale , Senior SoC Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!