Posted on: June 16, 2022
Mandatory skill requirement: SFDC, Apex, (Vlocity or Zuora) The
candidate we hire is going to be dealing with a rapidly growing
Salesforce codebase (besides other complex codebases). They need to
know about the software development best practices, especially when
it comes to clean code development in Salesforce (Apex language).
They need to be knowledgeable in how to deal with software
complexity, and how to do software refactoring.
High Level Job Description
- Work with the senior members of the team to analyze business
requirements, translating those requirements to customized
solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best
practices, and perform peer code reviews.Requirements
- Implementation/configuration/development experience in
- Extensive experience with Apex development.
- Development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components,
and Process Builder.
- Experience with Vlocity and OmniScript development.
- Experience with databases, SOQL, and SQL.
- Experience in the full development life-cycle from technical
design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Web Application development experience.
- Development experience in Java and experience in developing
RPCs and RESTful APIs would probably be extremely useful, since our
Salesforce systems would be interfacing with our other production
systems that are developed in Java, and that use RPCs to
- Experience with developing these services would be a huge
- Product Catalogs. Development of Product Rate Plans with Volume
Discounts or Tiered Pricing would be a huge plus.
- Billing services.
- Account, Contacts, and Users services.
Keywords: Infogain, Sunnyvale , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!