Company: Spectranetix, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Due to the sensitive nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is
Location: Sunnyvale, CA, El Segundo, CA, Mukilteo, WA, Remote*
Who We Are:
Spectranetix, a small fast-growing company that develops and
provides advanced electronic systems for the U.S. Department of
Defense, is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent
Acquisition team. As a member of the Pacific Defense group of
companies, our growth is accelerating.
What We Do:
Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military standards-based,
modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems. These systems
conform to the Army's C5ISR Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS)
and the Air Force's Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA)
Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for multi-mission
electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals intelligence,
cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous combinations of
Who are we looking for?
We seek an highly motivated and enthusiastic individual as a
Technical Sourcer to join our recruiting team. This person can work
remotely; however, they must be able to work during the hours of 9
am to 5 pm in the Pacific Time Zone. This individual needs to be
highly skilled in finding talent for high-level engineering
In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team, the Technical
Sourcer will proactively build pipelines for niche technical
positions. This individual will be responsible for: engaging
qualified candidates for a variety of niche and highly technical
roles using multiple sourcing techniques, building and maintaining
a network of potential candidates through pro-active market
research, and on-going relationship management. This individual
must have knowledge of various web-based sourcing tools as well as
the ability to leverage industry organizations and build
relationships to develop a pipeline for open positions. In addition
to sourcing and screening candidates, this individual will also
participate in special hiring initiatives.
- Support recruiters to build a solid pipeline of passive
- Screening resumes and interviewing candidates to determine
- Utilize various sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and
active & passive candidates on LinkedIn, Indeed and other
- Logging information and keeping systems/platforms up to date
with the most recent candidate status.
- Leverage data & analytics to advise business on diverse
sourcing strategies and ensure pipelines are inclusive of diverse
- Technical and industry knowledge with the ability to understand
- 6 months of technical sourcing experience including
successfully identifying, engaging, and activating talent.
- Curiosity and problem-solving mind-set at heart with the
ability to wear multiple hats, if and when needed.
- Experience working in a close-knit dynamic environment with
members of recruiting & HR teams.
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, tools, and methods
(e.g., Boolean/X-ray search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and close attention to detail.
- Experience with a startup or small organization is a plus.
- *Remote employees may be required to come into office a few
times during the year.
Spectranetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other protected factor.
Keywords: Spectranetix, Inc., Sunnyvale , Technical Sourcer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!