iOS Developer - Sunnyvale, CA [On-Site role]
Company: Quantum World Technologies Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: iOS DeveloperLocation: Sunnyvale, CA
[On-Site]Duration: Long term Job Description:
- iOS developer who is ready to learn Xamarin
- Perform design, coding and unit testing of software
applications on Mobile platforms, including Android & iOS, and
support product verification and validation testing.
- Understand product requirements and use cases and lead software
development for one or more features in the areas including but not
limited to - technical requirements development, interface
specifications, component architecture and detailed design,
prototyping, implementation, identify development test strategy,
development of unit and component test design, unit and component
test cases, test procedures and scripts, and test execution.
- Perform analysis and defect repair of one or more issues in the
applications, as well as perform root cause analysis and identify
corrective and preventive actions to address current and future
- Participate in development or enhancements of test framework
for automated development testing of applications at various layers
including user interface, communication layer, network interface
- Contribute actively to reviews conducted by other engineers on
related projects or functional areas and provide relevant and
- Participate in authoring and/or reviewing one or more project
deliverables such as analyses, specifications, design, code,
test/tool procedures, processes and procedures ensuring
feasibility, thoroughness, clarity, correctness and accuracy.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to other developers
in the implementation and delivery of new features, platform
enhancements and corrective actions.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in Mobile software
technologies including the Mobile Operating System (OS) platform
updates, deployment strategies, cloud interfaces, Cybersecurity,
user interface and test environments.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Agile principles and development
environment, including the management of a continuous integration
development pipeline to ensure quick and timely deliveries to
internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of dependencies with
variations across phone platforms, OS and Application Interface
(API) versions, etc. and ensuring compatibilities and compliances
- Demonstrate a good understanding of and adhere to internal and
industry-level best practices for mobile software development and
deployment and quality.
- Demonstrate sound communication skills and judgment in
day-to-day tasks, decision-making and productivity.
- Ability to understand and work innovatively in a regulated
Keywords: Quantum World Technologies Inc, Sunnyvale , iOS Developer - Sunnyvale, CA [On-Site role], IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!