Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Fullstack Developer -for
our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months. -
- We are seeking a Software Engineer to join the Future Forward
Research Group at our clients.
- Our group's role is to explore speculative concepts and
technologies that are promising for future products and services in
the emerging field of computer and robot-assisted medical
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on the design and
development of next-gen telepresence applications targeting
end-users involved in surgical robotic procedures.
- The successful candidate must excel in a high-energy, focused,
small-team environment, and have a commitment to high-quality
research prototypes and supporting infrastructure.
- A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is
- As part of the research team, immediate responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build scalable, robust, reliable, platform-agnostic
applications enabling connectivity solutions to surgeons.
- Build secure, audio-video communication client applications on
Windows and Linux devices.---
- Participate in the design discussion, code reviews, leading the
products to the next level using well-suited software design
patterns and principles.
- Integrate with back-end systems, APIs, and services.
- Define the technical approach for product features, optimize
for speed, performance, effectiveness, and reliability.
- Conduct Unit/Integration tests, Interact with DevOps, QA, and
Cybersecurity teams through product releases.
- Minimum Educational background in software engineering or
related program (MS degree preferred) or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience or proven
competency developing and supporting various product categories
including client, server, communication-centric, APIs, and embedded
- Strong hands-on software development skills in C++,
Multi-threaded programming, and Windows/Linux App
- Experience with TCP, UDP, RTP, HTTPS, and A/V standards such as
MPEG, H.264, and WebRTC.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Comfortable working in a collaborative / team-based
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in isolating and troubleshooting software and
hardware issues, identifying root causes quickly, documenting
lessons learned, and proposing solutions for meeting customer
- Experience in ReactJS / Vue.JS, ASP.NET Core, Responsive screen
design (desktop, mobile).
- Knowledge of C# and Embedded software development is a
- Working knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development
- Expert experience with version control systems (eg. Git,
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company
specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The
company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits: -
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Sunnyvale , Fullstack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!