Software Test Automation Engineer
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- Title: Software Test Automation Engineer
- Working under limited supervision, performs moderate
risk/moderate complexity specialized level software project
activities in such areas as Development, Tools, Test, Requirements
and/or related areas. -
- Assignments may include, but are not limited to, analyzing
requirements, planning and scheduling data, updating and
maintaining different software specifications based on analysis of
specifications, needs and improvements, as well as troubleshooting,
debugging, and maintaining of software, test, or tool designs, test
cases, scripts, procedures, and/or code based on strategic
- Work requires the application of theoretical engineering
principles, evaluation, ingenuity and creative/analytical
techniques typically acquired in a recognized four-year or more
academic course of specialized study. -
- Applies engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation
and solution of technical problems in a creative manner unique to
- Exercises level appropriate technical judgment in planning,
organizing, performing, and/or coordinating engineering work. Job
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or
a related engineering field with 2+ years working experience.
- Working from requirement specifications to develop, maintain,
and update test procedures and test scripts.
- Develop automation verification test scripts using a variety of
scripting languages such asPython. -
- Analyze requirements for correctness and submit issues to the
- Identifies parameters, structure, and critical test components.
Writes, updates, or executes test design, cases, as well as
procedures and reports results.
- Contributes to and supports root-cause analysis of test
failures and submit software defects/bugs.
- Develop custom software tools to use in conjunction with test
- Database testing experience with manual and automated
approaches with proficiency in SQL. -
- Web Application testing with automation experience. -
- Agile methodology experience using Scrum process. -
- Experience with Linux and Linux commands. -
- Presents at design reviews; documents and resolves issues as
- Working in all aspects of Design Verification throughout the
SDLC in a medical device regulated environment. - Equipment
- Works with standard office equipment such as telephone,
cellular phone, fax/copier, and a personal computer with standard
office software. -
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Sunnyvale , Software Test Automation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!