Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Working at Fortinet is not just another job, it's about making a
difference and enable the best in class systems. At Fortinet ,our
culture is defined by our values of Openness, Team work and
We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineers of all levels for
the FortiSwitch team.
- Develop and maintain software components on current and future
- Responsible for the development of the networking related
features of the FortiSwitch product line.
- Hands on in bug fixing current products.
- Implement software features of high quality and on
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Experience in implementing L2/L3 related features such as STP,
RSTP, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, LACP, LLDP, TRILL, 802.1X, QOS,
Private VLAN, Openflow, Open vSwitch, VXLAN, etc.
- Understanding of workings of switching ASICs in an Ethernet
- Strong C/C++ experience in Unix/Linux environment is
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switching and routing
- Experience with multi process/thread programming.
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, and
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Shell, Ruby, Python a
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies as well as
software development fundamentals.
- Experience with firewalls and embedded systems are a plus.
- Experience with Linux kernel and driver development is
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!