Senior Software Test Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*Due to the sensitive nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is
required*Job Title: Senior Software Test EngineerLocation:
Sunnyvale, CA Hybrid (Remote/Come in as needed)Spectranetix, a
small fast-growing company that develops and provides advanced
electronic systems for the U.S. Department of Defense. We have
joined forces with Pacific Defense and our growth is
accelerating.Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military
standards-based, modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems.
These systems conform to the Army's C4ISR Modular Open Suite of
Standards (CMOSS) and the Air Force's Sensor Open Systems
Architecture (SOSA) Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for
multi-mission electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals
intelligence, cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous
combinations of these capabilities.Who are we looking for?We are
looking to hire a Senior Software Test Engineer who wants to get
involved with a small, fast paced, and dynamic company. Responsible
for the development and execution of Tests and Characterization for
Hardware and Systems.Responsibilities
- Create, setup and execute design verification and manufacturing
tests of mixed technology Hardware and Systems.
- Develop hardware functional test software using Python and NI
- Maintain existing and develop new test software.
- Establish hardware and system test plans and test
- Effectively interface with HW & SW Design and Manufacturing
- Collect test and characterization data to generate test
- Debug hardware and software issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Test Engineering experience which includes development and
execution of tests to characterize and test hardware and systems,
including some RF experience.
- Experience with test scripting and automation such as Python or
- Experience working in a lab environment with test equipment
such as Power Supplies, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, and
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Software Programming languages including
Python, NI TestStand, and C/C++.
- Experience Working with analog, digital, RF hardware and
systems, including PCBAs.
- Previous work with FPGA, DSP, Networking, and Embedded
- Database experience including SQL query and data analysis.
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturers.
- Windows and Linux environments.
- Agile environment including JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or
Computer Science.BenefitsSpectranetix is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Spectranetix, Sunnyvale , Senior Software Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!