Embedded and System Software Engineer (ADAS/AD, Linux Kernel)
Company: U Power
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ADAS/AD team is responsible for designing and creating
architectures for the electronic and software systems for the
next-generation vehicle platforms with fully autonomous driving
capabilities, and develop core components (including hardware,
software, tools, etc.) from the ground up. Our mission is to
innovate next-generation vehicle architecture and make it happen on
massive production vehicles.
The position can be in Sunnyvale, CA. United States.
- Design, implement and debug low-level software platform,
supporting a wide variation of requirements with high efficiency &
- Implement robust, testable, abstract & modular software
- Write unit tests to fully protect and validate implemented
- Perform dynamic and static test.
- Follow best software practices from functional safety & team
- Bridge the gaps between hardware and software, provide advice
to the HW team to bring the best HW/SW abstraction and
- Commit and deliver high-quality software deliverables on time
for the different vehicle programs.
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent.
- Software Developer with 3+ years of experience working in
- Excellent experience in C/C++ and Python.
- Proficiency in the use of debugging tools like debuggers, logic
analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- A thorough understanding of object-oriented software
- Focused on testability, quality, scalability, portability, and
easily maintainable software platforms
- Proven history of architecting and designing embedded
- Understanding of embedded Real-Time OS on microcontrollers and
- Experience with embedded Linux development and drivers.
- Ability to remain focused while understanding the effects of
change on multiple systems.
- Create and document design to aid validation and
- Identify and implement low-level system tests.
- Ability to successfully and effectively work within a global
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Experience with different HW MCALs.
- Experience with FREERTOS & SAFERTOS.
- Experience with Linux build systems: Yocto, Buildroot.
- Experience setting up Linux kernel and device drivers.
- Experience with bootloader, SecureBoot.
- Experience with functional safety ISO-26262 standard
- Automotive networks.
- Knowledge about security in embedded systems.
Keywords: U Power, Sunnyvale , Embedded and System Software Engineer (ADAS/AD, Linux Kernel), IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!