Technician-Cell - III
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What we're looking for---
- You're tech savvy and well-versed in all thing's
- Working independently suits you well.
- You're also thorough, vigilant, and on top of the
details-someone people count on to solve problems and to keep them
from happening in the first place.You'll need to have:
- Associate degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Valid driver's license.Even better if you have:
- A technical degree in Electronics or Telecommunications.
- Experience troubleshooting antenna systems from transmitter to
antenna using tools like a spectrum analyzer.
- Expertise in PIM/VSWR/MIMO/RET including knowledge of fiber and
LTE remote radio heads.
- Electronics training in telecommunications, two-way radio,
paging, or microwave radio.
- Training in data communications, digital communications,
operating systems and applications, computer support, scripting,
project management, or power.
- Training or experience in the use of scripting languages such
- Experience with Lucent, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, or Ericsson,
base station equipment with LTE or CDMA technology.
- Experience with dark and lit fiber testing using equipment such
as OTDR, fiberscope,
- Computer support experience, including troubleshooting PC
hardware and configurations.
- Power experience such as Galaxy, Lorain, or DC distribution
- Willingness to work overnight shifts
Keywords: Experis, Sunnyvale , Technician-Cell - III, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!