Senior Software Engineer - REMOTE
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Calling all Full Stack Software Engineers - REMOTEThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Mordy OrnguzeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:We are comprised of
professional engineers who love what we do and have fun doing it!
We have earned the trust of our customers and peers, and ... we are
growing! We are an employee managed company that empowers our team
to make decisions and seek the best solutions for our customers. We
operate as a family and passionately protect our company culture.
We thrive on challenging problems with mission critical
applications. We do not shy from asking or answering hard
questions. We value active voices and diverse teams.Why join
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits
- Paid time off
- 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursementJob DetailsTechnologies You---ll Be Using.
- Backend: Java, Scala, Go, Groovy, Coffeescript, Python, Shell,
- Environment: Linux, AWS, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, PCF (Pivotal
- Opensource frameworks: Play, SpringBoot, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka,
- Builds and support provided with: Jira, Confluence, Git, Stash,
Gradle, Jenkins, Airflow What we---re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
similar discipline AND 5 years applicable experience
- Strong software engineering and software development skills
using a broad range of languages including Java, Go, Python, Scala,
- Proficient in Java with applied skills required
- Strong systems administration skills in Linux
- Strong database skills including schema management and SQL
- Problem solving skills and ability to break down complex
- Experience working in Vertica and Spark is preferred
- Proven work history in the financial field required
- Experience leading development teams Our Core Values.
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication
skills for both technical and non-technical personnel
- Detail-oriented and a team-player
- A creative thinker and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Work independently and make decisions under minimal
supervisionInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Sunnyvale , Senior Software Engineer - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!