Software Developer III
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting
internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes
the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware
Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will
deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system
administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application
changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration
- Configure and test changes to system including reports,
security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration
changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and
ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5 to 8
years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has
knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative
environment and coach other team members on coding practices,
design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to
high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Services - Expert-level implementation skills in building
highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
- Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core
Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS,
Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- Skilled at building modern REST Web services
- Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python
and Ruby a plus
--- Experience consuming API/web-based services--- Experience with
HTTP and TCP/IP
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically
reports to a project leader or manager.
Position Comments: Big Data, Backend data services development
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In
addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation,
employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are
to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or
any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local
Keywords: Kaztronix, Sunnyvale , Software Developer III, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!