Senior Software Developer
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Hybrid Remote! Great Software Lead Role!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $200,000 - $225,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are reinventing DevOps to help the world's greatest companies
innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special
place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just
all-around great people. Here, if you're willing to do more, your
career can take off. And since software plays a central role in
everyone's lives, you'll be part of an important mission. Thousands
of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust us
to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code
to production -- a concept we call "liquid software." Wouldnt it be
amazing if you could join us in our journey?
In building distributed systems, we strike a balance between
pragmatism and strict application of strong engineering principles.
All of this happens in an environment defined by curiosity,
passion, and a love for open source.
Why join us?
- Amazing benefits
- Great salary packages
- Hybrid remote work schedule
- Fun team
- Exciting technology
- Stock offerings
As a Partnership Senior Software Developer you will...
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for
product features to design and deliver an exceptional user
- Develop cloud native integrations, APIs and services for
k8s/helm, marketplace, and CI/CD
- Solve technical challenges and deliver ecosystem integration
objectives using agile methodologies
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and
environment (eg. Kubernetes, containerized microservices) to
produce high quality and highly scalable solutions
- Work with cross-functional development teams and demonstrate
ability to manage dependencies
To be a Partnership Senior Software Developer you need...
- 10+ years as a professional software programmer with proven
success in improving software reliability and agile delivery
- Be part of the technical leadership team to guide and mentor
the team in making architectural decisions
- Liaison with related teams to share and understand technical
requirements and technical design decisions
- Propose and Implement process improvements to help the team
balance - market needs and good software development practices
- Hands-on experience with design, implementation and usage of
CI/CD tools, kubernetes, cloud native storage, release automation,
- Experience in a wide array of languages such as Go, Java,
- Experience with containerized deployments in public cloud,
network infrastructure, monitoring tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or
other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS
So if youre a Senior Software Developer ready for a great lead role
please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Sunnyvale , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!