Sr Software Engineer AEM
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Genesis10 is seeking a Sr Software Engineer AEM for a 12 month
contract position with our client. This position can be remote but
will need to work PST hours.Responsibilities:
- Proactively collaborate with business and product management
partners, and to design, build and optimize technical solutions for
- Develop and maintain the AEM platform along performance,
reliability and user-centric features.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs
applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code,
and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code
reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best
engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale,
cross functional, and company-wise critical programs. Provide
guidance, leadership and mentoring to peers and team members.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities
to improve engineering productivity. Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical
discipline, or 6+ years of related practical experience.
- 2+ years experience in software design, development, and
algorithm related solutions.
- 2+ years experience programming experience in Java,
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- 3+ years minimum experience required in Content Management
Systems in general, with at least 2 yrs of specific AEM
- MS or PHD in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Hands-on AEM development experience, including design of
templates, components, widgets and dialogs
- Experience with other AEM modules such as DAM, Forms/LiveCycle
- Experience with Java development, Java Server Pages and related
CSS. Experience with HTML5, DHTML and CSS3 is considered a
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application
- Experience with ORM Java frameworks (Hibernate preferred)
- Experience with build automation tools such as Ant, Maven
- Experience in TDD and test software including jUnit, TestNG,
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally
GIT, SVN or similar)
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and
associated deliverable generation If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
apply today!About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Sunnyvale , Sr Software Engineer AEM, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!