Principal Hardware / Software Engineer - ASIC group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
- Participate in hardware and system algorithm/architecture
design, modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation.
- Develop, document, test, and debug network security related
software and corresponding tools.
- Conduct research on computer network related algorithms, and
- Collect, analyze and report on experimental results.
- Provide trainings and mentor other engineers
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Strong with C/C++ and Python programming.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture, network
protocols, and related algorithms.
- Ability to develop and maintain big C/C++ project.
- Passion and willingness to learn and explore new technologies
and new methodologies.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:--
- Experience with compiler.
- Experience with reference modeling.--Education
Requirement:----------------Master's or Ph.D. degree in EE/CS, or
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Principal Hardware / Software Engineer - ASIC group, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!