Software Engineer Automation
Posted on: March 30, 2021
Be part of a team that's united in spirit, but diverse in
thought and background Software Development Engineer: Plans,
designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for
software enhancements and new products. Most companies should be
able to match to a specific software development engineer position.
Use this position if company does not breakout software development
positions such as Software Engineer (Applications) (5141-5146) or
Software Engineer (Systems) (5161-5166). Job Requirements
- 5 + years of software development experience (design,
implementation and automation))
- Must have demonstrated strong record for being detail-oriented,
self-motivated, and having strong follow-through from start to
- Desire to work with customers and be develop into a trusted
Automation SME partner to their business Develop
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Attend onsite meetings and demos with NetApp Sales Engineers
and others during Proof of Concept (POC).
- Be Go-To customer Automation specialist for NetApp customer
infrastructure and become a Subject Matter expert over time
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Experience with Configuration management, Orchestration and
scripting including Python, JSON, YAML, Ansible, Terraform, and
Bash and Source Code Control Systems (Git).
- Work closely with technical lead and team members to drive
Automation architecture and develop the best technical design.
- 3-5 years of experience in providing enterprise technical
support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues
such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and
- Must have good technical knowledge of Automation methodologies
and best practices
- Experience with Ansible Core and Ansible Tower. (experience
with Ansible strongly preferred, DevOps and Terraform are a
- Experience partnering with product/program management/sales and
- Create technical content to demonstrate best practices (e.g.
documentation, videos, etc.)
- Ability to think on your feet, and solve problems during calls
with technical customers
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS, Azure and other cloud
- Good written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with containers, orchestrators like Kubernetes,
Docker, Linux, Cloud Providers (GCP, AWS, Azure), CI/CD,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer
Engineering or equivalent experience
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Developer, Software Engineer, Engineer, Program
Manager, Linux, Technology, Engineering, Management
Keywords: NetApp, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer Automation, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!