Staff Software Engineer - iOS
Company: Walmart Global Tech
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Walmart Global Tech is looking for a Staff Software Engineer-iOS
to join our Identity platform team. You will be one of the key
members of the team driving the design and building new features.
You will inspire teams to engage and enable solutions around
complex Identity features across Web and Native apps.
You will be working closely with business and product for a mission
which driving Walmart Global Tech to the next level.
Do you thrive in a start-up like culture and want to work with a
company which is defining and building the next generation digital
experiences and have an impact on hundreds of millions of
If so---.We Want To Talk To YOU!
You will sweep us off our feet if you:
- Design and implement sophisticated features in Walmart iOS
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the
experience for iOS platform.
- Analyze and optimize iOS applications.
- Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick
- Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple
environments, release management process, creating and maintaining
environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work
closely with platform team.
- Analyze business requirements, story-boards and similar
artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development
environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Lead the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up
with high level design.
- Lead the work of other small groups of three to five
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Ensure inclusion of business vision and industry trends to
enable results that drive business.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot design and development issues
and provide appropriate solutions.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with
technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers.
- Have knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work
- 8+ years experience building native iOS apps.
- 5+ years of demonstrated end-end experience building, testing
and shipping commercially available iOS apps.
- Proficiency in Swift.
- Experience with at least one iOS architecture: Reactive, MVVM,
VIPERShipped one or more iOS applications which are still available
in the App Store.
- Technical lead for team
- Played Extremely Significant Role / Lead in delivery of complex
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Server-side development experience building restful APIs in
frameworks like node.js
About Global Tech Imagine working in an environment where one line
of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and
put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global
Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists
and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest
retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers
shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation
looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always
been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our
innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
We're virtual Working virtually this year has helped us make
quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team,
be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time
commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the
future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of
our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part
of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a
regular cadence and with purpose. Walmart, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped
to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live
better when we really know them. That means understanding,
respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences,
identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all
Keywords: Walmart Global Tech, Sunnyvale , Staff Software Engineer - iOS, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!